VPSGurus - Best Hyper-V Virtualization Servers?
We are here to provide you with best Microsoft Hyper-V can offer. We want to give you full flexibility, so you can change OS any time you want, upgrade or downgrade plan, restore from backup. All our plans including VPS and reseller come with premium bandwidth with six different premium bandwidth providers.
What can you do with OpenVPN?
With OpenVPN you can do a lots of things like:
- you may configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines,
- use the OpenSSL library so you can protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
- use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest,
- you are able to choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
- use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
- you can use real-time adaptive link compresssion and traffic-shaping so you can manage link bandwidth utilization,
- tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
- tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
- tunnel networks over NAT,
- create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices, and
- you can control your OpenVPN by using GUI.
OpenVPN GUI is written in pure Win32 C code, so it is just a single exe-file (about 100KB).
- OpenVPN 1.5 or higher.
- OpenVPN 2.0-beta6 or higher to support multiple simultaneous connections.
- OpenVPN 2.0-beta11 or higher.
BACK TO ARTICLES